One of the great features of Concerto Gate is the large amount of jobs/professions and classes you can choose from. There are 3 different classes of professions in Concerto Gate: Combat Classes, Production Classes, and Special Classes.
- You begin the game with no class selected, referred to as "Novice Class" by GMs.
- Soldier: as a Soldier you can use all skills, weapons, and armor; soldiers are good to have in a party for battle
- Archer: Archers are useful in battle when placed in the back row of a party; their on-target hit ratio is very high
- Knight: Knights specialize in using spears and heavy armor and are very powerful in battle; they are best used as a tank
- Sorcerer: Sorcerers specialize in magical attacks and can handle a wide range of powerful magic
- Cleric: Clerics specialize in recovery magic such as healing but they can also use some attack magic too
- Lumberjack: Lumberjacks use cutting skills to cut down trees for lumber used to make weapons and some medicines
- Miner: Miners use mining and refining skills to mine for copper, bronze, iron, steel, and silver used to make weapons and armor
- Hunter: Hunters use hunting and picking skills to hunt for animals and other raw materials outside of town that can be used for food and clothing
- Identifier: Identifiers use judgement/appraisal skills to appraise items/jewels/gems obtained from other players
- Chef: Chefs use cooking skills to make food for everyone
- Pharmacist: Pharmacists use skills to make recovery medicines and treatments (such as the ones used by in-game NPC doctors and nurses)
- Weapons Craftsman: Weapons Craftsmen use weapon making skills to make weapons for the combat classes
- Armor Craftsman: Armor Craftsmen use armor making skills to make armor for the combat classes
- Sealer: Sealers use sealing skills to capture monsters and make them into pets
- Wanderer: not much is known about this occupation; what is known is that their main skill is processing keys and they specialize in using a boomerang.