Concerto Gate is a MMORPG developed by Ponsbic and Square Enix. It is the sequel of Cross Gate.
Using hand-drawn map elements together with 3D characters and map, this game has a unique visual style that mimics that one of its prequel.
The battle style is a mixture of turn-based and real-time, similar to the Final Fantasy series' ATB system.
- 2007-02-23 Closed Beta begins in Japan
- 2007-04-23 Open Beta begins in Japan
- 2007-09-07 OnNet USA licences Concerto Gate
- 2008-02-01 9You.com licences Concerto Gate
- 2008-07-01 Closed Beta begins in North America (US and Canada only)
- 2008-11-10 Open Beta begins in China
- 2009-04-10 Open Beta begins in Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macao
Minimum System Requirements
- OS Windows 2000/XP
- CPU Pentium4 1.6GHz
- RAM 512MB
- HDD 2GB
- VRAM 128MB
- Sound Card DirectX9
- Display 800x600, 16bit color
- Other Keyboard/Mouse
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|